~New Files and New Way to purchase and download files! When you Pay for the file you get automatically the Link to download it! ~

Only personal Handmade digital stamps and Coupons will be delivered
in the next 24 hours.

Παρασκευή 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

Love is in the air Collection


A collection with 11 Love images.  Girls and Boys, balloons, flowers and gifts!!  When you purchasing this collection you will get 11 B&W images, 11 pre ~ colored images ~ colored by Tracy Wray and 11 circle sentiments.

Sentiments:
* With Love Be my Valentine
* I'll love you until the day after forever
* With Love from me to you
* With Love Loves puts joy in the heart
* hugs & kisses
* I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you
* Hug me Kiss me Love me
* Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt he wears it everyday  Joanna age 9 
* Love is in the air
* Love lifts us up where we belong
* Your Love lifts me

300 dpi for quality printing. Resize to your requirements. You may NOT: Give away for free.

Thank You!



9.00€ (almost 11.80 USD, almost 7.30 GBP)